WE HAVE MOVED!
Our new address is: 4570 Executive Dr. Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92121
COVID-19 Safety Measures
To reassure our patients, all of the staff in our office have been vaccinated.
The Covid-19 crisis has been incredibly impactful in all respects and has made both routine and urgent medical care very challenging. Our office remains available for face to face consultations and is no longer limited to “urgent” patients or telemedicine visits. It is critical that patients feel comfortable coming to our office and we continue with numerous safety measures and follow all Covid-19 precautions to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. The measures previously instituted continue and include:
1. Upon arrival the parent and patient temperatures are obtained at the door with a non-touch scanning thermometer, the parent completes the Covid 19 risk assessment form and the parent and patient are escorted directly to the exam room.
2. As always, there will not be a prolonged “waiting room” time with exposure to other sick patients.
3. All patients (older than 2 years of age), parents and office personnel must wear a mask.
4. Presently, we allow both parents to attend the appointment. It is ideal that no siblings be present at the office visit if at all possible.
5. Except for the needed proximity during the physical examination, we maintain a 6-foot separation from the patient and parent.
6. All rooms have soap dispensers for hand washing for the patients and the medical personnel and all patients and parents are asked to use it before and after the consultation.
7. Any room in which a patient is seen is completely disinfected between patients.
8. There is a gap of at least 20 minutes between patients to allow for full circulation of air and to avoid any contact with other patients.
9. All office personnel have been vaccinated.
Feedback has been quite positive to all of these precautions. Parents acknowledge the safe environment we have created with no time in the “waiting room” and no exposure to other patients and parents. However, if you remain uncomfortable with face-to-face consultations we continue to offer telemedicine consultations.
Our Approach to Medical Care
All medical care is delivered by our experienced physicians, starting from the comprehensive history and exam to telephone and on-call responses with no intermediaries. We ensure plenty of time for education, treatment explanation, discussion of alternatives and answering questions with no “watching the clock”. The environment is calm , the approach personalized, and the office flexible – mindful of the needs of the family. One of the concepts of our office has been integrated care, given the significant overlap amongst pediatric ENT, GI and Allergy problems. The three of us have many years of working together and easily combine our individual expertise to provide a multidisciplinary approach when needed. In addition, we maintain close contact with the primary care physicians to ensure timely and complete communication. Complex medical problems are best managed by direct discussion between the primary care and specialty doctor.
Expertise with a Personal Touch
At PSP, our goal is to provide expert specialty care for children and adolescents, working in partnership with their families and other medical providers. Recognizing that health and comfort are central to every child’s quality of life, we blend new and traditional approaches to diagnose and treat each patient in our practice.
Seth Pransky, MD: Pediatric Otolaryngology/ENT
Alex Greiner, MD: Allergy and Asthma
Rebecca Cherry, MD, MPH: Pediatric Gastroenterology (available for telemedicine consultation only)
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday, 8am – 6pm.
We are also able to offer extended hours, with appointments starting as late as 7pm, based on patient need.